1.) HOW IT WORKS
- Everyone loves Spur Steak Ranches and as a token of gratitude for your loyal support, we will give you a R50 (Fifty Rand) Spur meal voucher, every time you reach an accumulative spend of R1500 (One Thousand Five Hundred Rand) when dining at a Spur Steak Ranch restaurant (excluding Value Added Tax [“VAT”] and waitron gratuity).
- You build up your balance over a period of time until you reach R1500.
- On reaching an accumulative spend of R1500.00 (excluding VAT and waitron tips), Spur will automatically load a R50.00 (Fifty Rand) voucher to your Spur Family Card profile.
- This R50.00 (Fifty Rand) voucher will be electronically credited to your account within 72 (Seventy Two) hours.
- You will be notified via email / SMS of the voucher having been loaded to your Spur Family Card profile.
- As a member, you will be notified about our awesome promotions and any other exclusive opportunities.
2.) TO JOIN SPUR’S FAMILY CARD PROGRAMME
- Joining the Spur Family Card programme is FREE!
- For a physical Spur Family Card, visit any Spur Steak Ranch and ask your waitron for a card.
- If you would prefer to register for the Spur Family Card Programme without a physical card visit familycard.co.za or download the Spur Family Card App on either the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, to apply for a Spur eFamily Card.
- Register your card online via the app or website (familycard.co.za) or using USSD by dialling *120*2042# from your mobile phone (USSD applies to physical Spur Family Cards Only.)
- You can thereafter start accumulating your loyalty spend immediately.
- You will not be able to redeem vouchers if your Spur Family Card has not been registered.
- Accumulated value of R1500 or more on cards not registered, could take up to 72 (Seventy Two) hours to convert to a voucher/s after registration.
3.) EARNING YOUR VOUCHERS
- Place your Spur Family Card into the bill folder or press the “Generate Code” button online and write the unique 6-digit code on your bill slip.
- Your waitron will swipe your card or enter your unique 6-digit code at the till.
- Your spend (excluding VAT and waitron tip) will be automatically allocated to your account within 72 (Seventy Two) hours.
- Your accumulated spend will display as cents and once you have accumulated 5000 cents, it will be converted to a R50 voucher loaded to your account.
- Dine at any Spur Steak Ranch in South Africa and your spend will be allocated to your account.
4.) REDEEMING YOUR R50.00 VOUCHER
- On reaching an accumulated spend of R1500, a R50 (Fifty Rand) voucher will be loaded on your account and your accumulated spend balance will reset to nil.
- You will receive an email / SMS from Spur informing you the voucher has been loaded.
- Once your R50.00 voucher has been loaded, you can redeem it immediately.
- Your voucher will be valid for redemption for 3 (Three) years from the date of loading, thereafter it immediately expires.
- When paying your bill, present your card or write down your 6-digit pin and hand it to your waitron. Indicate that you would like your R50.00 voucher to be used as part payment against your bill (i.e. your total bill excluding tip must be more than R50.00 (Fifty Rand))
- You can only redeem a voucher in full, not in part as the voucher does not issue change in the form of cash (e.g. if your bill including VAT & excluding waitron tip is R90.00 and you have two R50.00 vouchers, you will only be able to redeem one voucher against this bill – you are not able to use the remaining R10.00 as a tip to the waitron.)
- To update your details or access your transactional statement visit the Spur App or visit our website familycard.co.za
- You can redeem vouchers at any Spur Steak Ranch within South Africa
5.) BIRTHDAY VOUCHER
- Should you as a member of the Spur Family Card visit a Spur 3 (Three) times in the 12 (Twelve) months preceding your birthday, and spend R250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Rand) or more per visit, you will receive a R50.00 (Fifty Rand) birthday voucher.
- The birthday voucher will be loaded onto the card on the day of your birthday and is valid for 31 (Thirty One) days thereafter.
- From time to time the criteria to receive a birthday voucher will change and the changes will be communicated on the Spur Family Card website or via email.
- The birthday voucher is not transferable and may only be redeemed by the registered holder of the card.
- Spur reserves the right to terminate or suspend the program with 3 (Three) months’ notice, which notice will be recorded on our website and such notice period will apply from date of such publication.
- Spur further reserves the right to change, without prior notice, any of the terms and conditions (including benefits) of this program. Any such change will be recorded on our website and will apply from date of such publication. The provisions hereof shall be deemed to be binding on the member.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a membership without notice.
- 00 vouchers may only be redeemed by the registered holder of the account.
- Vouchers and accumulated spend cannot be exchanged for cash or used to tip the waitron.
- This account or membership is not transferable.
- Use of this account is subject to these terms and conditions.
- A fee of R25.00 (Twenty Five Rand) will be charged for the replacement of a lost card.
- No persons who are employees of a Spur Steak Ranch franchised restaurant may apply for membership of this program.
- Accounts can only be issued to natural persons. (e.g. no companies or clubs)
- Any dispute in relation to any aspect of the program will be determined by any director of Spur Group (Pty) Ltd, or his nominee, whose decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Members may not cede any rights or benefits obtained by virtue of their participation in the program.
- Members shall have no claims whatsoever against Spur Group (Pty) Ltd (or any of its franchisees) for any losses or damages incurred as a result of their participation in the program.
- Members can only have 1 (One) Family Card profile at any given stage.
- All Spur Family Card profiles that have been inactive for 12 (Twelve) months, i.e. no accumulations, voucher redemptions, will be deactivated and can only be activated by the member via the Spur Call Centre.
7.) ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions reflect the entire agreement between the member and
Spur and its franchisees in relation to the program and Spur shall not be bound by any undertakings, representations, warranties, promises, terms or conditions or the like not recorded herein. No variation of any of the terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and agreed by Spur. Any leniency, extension of time or any other indulgence or concession which may be shown or granted to a member by Spur shall not prejudice Spur rights in any way, nor shall the same constitute a novation of these terms and conditions or a waiver of any of Spur’s rights.
8.) APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
- The programme is subject to any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (as amended) (including any regulations framed thereunder) and/or POPI (as amended) including any regulations framed thereunder) applicable to this programme. Any such applicable provisions shall be deemed to be incorporated by reference therein.
1 November 2016