Check this page regularly and keep up with our awesome specials!
Cnr Rooihuiskraal & Basson Streets, Centurion, Pretoria, 0157
Monday : 7am-9pm
Tuesday : 7am-9pm
Wednesday : 7am-9pm
Thursday : 7am-9pm
Friday : 7am-10pm
Saturday : 7am-10pm
Sunday : 7am-8pm
Public Holidays : 7am-9pm
Christmas : Closed
Friendly staff good food
- Juanita Hawley | 22 March 2020
- Pieter Rheeder | 19 March 2020
- Angelique Swanepoel | 18 March 2020
- Koshilan Moodley | 18 March 2020
Great service, good food and friendly staff
- Doreen Beukes | 29 February 2020
Super great service! Excellent food
- Natalie Steynberg | 14 February 2020
Really good food and friendly staff.
- Franchoid Pieterse | 26 January 2020
Spur never fails to be consistent in their food as well as providing great entertainment for your kid. This is why we decided to go have lunch here today after church and of course was not disappointed. All the Staff here greet you, whether they your waiter or not, which makes one feel very welcome. We ordered buffalo wings and crumbed mushrooms for starters and cheddar melt schnitzel with cheese and mushroom sauce as well as kiddies pizza. This was perfectly presented and cooked perfectly. During our stay there the waited looked after us by popping in now and then to ask if all is ok. We ended off with fudge Picasso and bar one milk shake, so tasty as always. My kid had fun and so did I because I could relax knowing their staff will look well after my kid at the play area. Very impressed with the service today as well as the food, i only have one complaint, no mocktails!well done! Will be back.
- Janelda Brooks | 11 April 2017
My wife and I had breakfast and it was not a pleasant experience. Our waitress was good and the food was good.
The only issue was that the door to the smoking area cannot close properly which resulted in all the smoke leaving that area and affecting us. We always stay clear of smoking areas as the smoke gives us nausea. This was not a pleasant experience.
Read Full Review
- damianheinzs | 17 August 2019
1. My wife and I visited today,4/11/18, for a latish lunch.
2. We were very, cordially, engaged/welcomed, by the “Operator/ Manager, Jan, as usual.
3. Our “usual waitron” was not there, so Jan allocated “Beauty” to attend to us.
4. The service was faultless and the food was outstanding! Everything was, as we ordered it, and better. So much so, that my wife decided to have a dessert, too, which she very seldom does. That was outstanding too!!
5. An-, exceptionally, enjoyable experience!!
6. Kindly compliment- Jan, the waitron and the Chef’s for that memorable lunch.
JOHN SOMERVILLE AND ALICIA
Read Full Review
- John S | 06 November 2018
My son loves the play area inside and outside. Food is great and service is good. Food was prepared as requested. Will be back soon.
Read Full Review
- andrebotha99 | 27 August 2018
Share your Spur memories with us by uploading your photos here.Upload images
Family dining takes on a new form here at the Thunder Ridge Spur family restaurant in Centurion. Our commitment to providing our clients with world-class service, excellent food and great value for money has cemented our place as a leading brand. The menu here is full of delicious favourites including our flame-grilled steaks, juicy burgers and not forgetting our sweet ‘n’ sticky racks of ribs.
Our fine chefs excel at crafting all of the dishes we offer. They make use of only the best in meat, spices and other ingredients, following our time-honoured recipes to always ensure quality meals. Furthermore, the great food we serve is well complemented by our beautifully themed setting.
Our dining area and careful layout are versatile enough to host just about any type of occasion. Business lunches, kids’ parties, family dinners and intimate dates are all accommodated at Thunder Ridge Spur family restaurant.
Our Play Canyon is a feature which reaffirms our continuing commitment to family dining. Here your kids can delight in a number of exciting activities both before and after their meals. The Play Canyon is a safe and secure environment that’s supervised at all times.
The Thunder Ridge Spur, here in Centurion, also has the following amenities to cater for all of our customers’ unique needs:
• Facilities for the disabled
• Smokers’ section
Come and visit the Thunder Ridge Spur and experience the kind of food and hospitality that have made us the best family dining chain throughout South Africa. We are more than your average burger, ribs and steak restaurant in Centurion; and our unique family-oriented approach to dining will surely have you coming back for more.